|US Head, 90TEN Communications|
|USA - All locations|
|Who we are: 90TEN is one of the leading healthcare communications consultancies in Europe having been named EMEA Healthcare Consultancy of the Year at the 2020 SABRE Awards, Best Agency in Europe at the 2019 PRWeek Global Awards and Communications Consultancy of the Year at the 2019 and 2020 Communiqué Awards. In early 2020, Envision Pharma Group (EPG) acquired 90TEN with a commitment to expand the public relations division, 90TEN Communications, into the US. EPG has 18 offices across four continents including locations in the UK, US, Australia and Japan.|
|The US Head will be responsible for driving the expansion of 90TEN Communications into the US including:
• Overseeing the development and marketing of core services delivered through a behavioral science lens including: corporate communications, investor relations, media relations and public affairs;
• Business development;
• Talent acquisition, management and retention;
• Client servicing;
• Financial management (managing growth and profitability);
• Annual business planning;
• Building partnerships;
• Advising on potential acquisitions.
The US Head will report to the UK-based Global Head of 90TEN Communications.
Domestic US travel will be required when Envision Pharma Group’s travel policies deem it safe to do so in the context of the pandemic.
Candidates in the US Northeast are preferred and all US locations will be considered. At present, this role will require remote working due to the pandemic. Partly remote working arrangements post-pandemic will be considered in the spirit of flexible working, which is promoted within 90TEN and Envision Pharma Group.
|Who we’re looking for: a highly motivated, ambitious and confident self-starter who has an agile and entrepreneurial mindset and embodies our cultural values of commitment, courage and respect.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has in-depth global and US experience/knowledge of healthcare, pharmaceutical and/or biotech industries and stays up to date with communications industry trends/innovations;
• Exhibits exceptional leadership skills, with excellent communication skills, who is a lateral thinker, a problem solver, acts decisively and is reliable;
• Has a track record of prospecting, pitching and winning new business and growing existing business organically;
• Previously led large pharmaceutical/biotech client accounts in excess of $1 million in fee;
• Is a motivational, team player with an ability to maintain positive and collaborative relationships;
• Provides high-level strategic counsel to clients as well as supporting their team to ensure that they are delivering work that is strategically sound;
• Promotes a culture of creativity and innovation to ensure clients receive industry-leading creativity in the work;
• Conducts themselves to the highest ethical standards in every aspect of their work and personal life;
• Is interested in being positioned as a thought leader through participation in media interviews, external events/panels and contributing articles.