|Account Executive - Alligent EU (Feb 2020)|
|We have a new opportunity for a talented Account Executive, or an enthusiastic and ambitious Project Assistant looking for career progression to join our Alligent Europe Division in Wilmslow. You will work alongside experienced colleagues who will support your development as you contribute to an exciting range of projects. In your role, you will ensure the smooth running of projects through effective coordination and aim to develop strong internal and external relationships. This role is likely to include national and international travel to support client-related meetings and events.|
|• Collaboration with the Client and Scientific Solutions teams, to support the delivery of a wide variety of multichannel projects to achieve client objectives within budget, and in line with agreed deadlines – ensuring high standards are maintained at all times.
• Development of financial management skills to produce proposals, track client finances and monitor budgets.
• Build strong relationships through excellent verbal and written communications with internal and external contacts.
• Achieve client satisfaction through a good understanding of project briefs and delivery of the best solutions.
• Provide support including, but not limited to, meeting management, status reports, minute/note taking, travel reservations and itineraries.
• Support onsite delivery of scientific meetings and events under the supervision of senior colleagues.
|• Flexible, proactive, an unwavering can-do attitude.
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Have a strong desire to succeed in everything you do.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be willing to travel nationally and internationally to support client-related meetings and events.
In addition, you will:
• Support the Envision culture and expansion of the Wilmslow office through a positive, collaborative approach.
• Develop appropriate, clear and effective internal communications.
• Share best practice across account teams and departments, and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Build knowledge of Envision’s capabilities and expertise to support business growth.