|USA - All locations|
|Continued growth of our business has created opportunities to expand our medical writing team and we are seeking experienced Medical Writers to join. Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions team, you will deliver medical communications projects to our pharmaceutical clients across the globe. With previous agency experience, you will know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.|
|• Develop a detailed knowledge of the therapy areas you work on.
• Support the creation and delivery of content across medical communications projects.
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings.
• Work with the Client Solutions team to meet project deadlines.
• Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, and clinical study reports, etc.)
• Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
• Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
|• PhD in a life science discipline.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and written.
• Strong scientific/medical background.
• 2 years+ proven medical writing expertise.
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
• A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
• Enthusiasm for working with physicians who are experts in their field.